Monday 23 August 2010

Welcome to my place!


Dear all parents,


Got some valuable feedbacks from parents,


1) Not very sure of sizing for their kids

2) Not very comfortable to purchase via on-line


Well, if you are worry about the 2 points as mentioned , then feel free to contact me at thedotedline@gmail.com to arrange for a time to view the clothings I have at my place (Tampines). Well, I'm home most of the time....ha...ha....cos I'm a full time housewife. Alternatively, can email me the designs that you like, I can meet you at Tampines Mall, T1 or Century Sq. (I've had 2 parent visitors since last week)


Well, so far for on-line purchase with registered mail(additional of $2.24), you will be able to receive your purchase within 2 days.


Feel free to email me for further enquries.



Cheers,

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment