Thursday 26 August 2010

Questions from parents!

I've got some questions from my children's friends parents.



1. The age group for our clothing?
Well, we cater for children age between 6 months to 12 years.
But for some designs, we do have bigger cutting (size 15 and 17) that fits young teenage,
adults and slim mummies, but definitely not myself...ha...ha....

2. Do we get the bubble bags and free hair clips if we don't order via online?

Of course! You will get the free bubble bag and assorted hair clips if you collect from me
personally (Tampines Mall, Century Sq, T1 or Tampines Mart) irregardless of the amount purchase.

On-line customer will get their 1st time normal postage waived instead.

3. If we are unsure of the sizing and cutting of the clothing?

Well, simply email me at thedotedline@gmail.com to arrange a time to come over my place
to view the clothing or we can meet at Tampines Central or Tampines Mart.


Welcome to email me for further questions.

Cheers,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment